Wall of Fame Updated 1/5/2019

Who Worked on Sequoia Trails

Stewards of the Sequoia members performed 83% of all trail maintenance in the Sequoia Naitonal Forest in 2018,. The remaining 17% was mostly done by the Forest Service under an OHV Grant provided as a match for the Stewards volunteer hours.

Volunteers who come out on Stewards of the Sequoia Trail Appreciation Days are doing important work to keep your trails open.

Before After Trail

2018 Wall of Fame

The below 103 Stewards of the Sequoia members deserve our heart felt thanks for spending-

  • 2800 hours working on 300 miles of trails in 2018
  • Clearing 572 downed trees in 2018
  • Installing 723 water bars to reduce erosion in 2018

Without their efforts many trails would be impassable and might remain closed forever

Working on trails can be fun and rewarding. If you want to learn more about how you can put back into the trails you love and help keep them open visit our Events Page or send us an email

Asterisks * beside name denote number of days worked

Lindsey Adams *
Zack Allyn *
Tim Arnold **
Connor Ashton *
Peter Ashton *
Shane Atkinson *
Dave Babroff **
David Barret *
Blythe Barton *
Jackie Barton *
Ryan Bashirtash *
Bryan Bedal *
Jonny Benskin ******
Pete Biglay **
Roger  Bolin ***********
Ryan Brown *
John Burnham **
Gil Busick **
Jimmy Campbelll ****
Adam Cannell *
Chris Casteel *
Jeff Chambers *
Phil Clifford **
Jeff Cole *
Jeff Cozine **
Jeff Delaney ***
Allsion Diller **
Dave Diller ***
Jake Ellis *
Cain Evans *
Zach Fabian *
Steve Fenn **
Ken Ferguson *********
Mark Force *
Casey Garner *
Jackson Giumarra *
Nicholas Giumarra *
Willie Grenier ***
Kelly Grey **
Steve Grider *
 Ashley Grubbs *
 Ethan Grubbs *
Kevin Hemstreet **
Payton Herbert *
Nate  Herring *
Daivd Hess *
Kristin Holmback *
Chris Horgan ********************
Greg Johnson *******
Mike Kennard ***
Dave Klein *
Harry Kribth *
Robert Lee *
Mark Mafarlane *
Donna McGroarty *
Mike McGroaty *******
Ryan McSpirit *
David Meshreky *
Don Mitchell ***
Leo Monti **
Nic Montoya ***
Scott Mullet *
Austin Murch *
Curtis Newman ********
Kenise Ochnser **
Manfred Ochsner **********
Jack Patterson *
Tom Petersen *
Trent Pierce *
Nicolette Riise *
Sarah Rooffener *********
Alex Roy *
Mike Roy *
Diego Ruiz *
Erik Salmon *
Candace Sanders *
David Schadd *
Nate  Sciaqua **
Peyton Sherbert *
Jeff Sherman *
Bob Shetler *****
Ethan Smith *
Michael Smith *
Chris Spiers *
Harold Sprayberry ************
Brad Standley **
Dave Sweeney *
Bronson Tobin *
Craig Tobin *
Micheal Triggs *
John Tucker ***
Ryan Utt *
Emilio Valsecchi *****
Lance Vernstrom ***
Mike Westler ***
Bryan  Widholm *****
Lee Woolfolk *
Justus Wunderle *
Alan Yama *
Doug Young *
Jacob Young *
Ryan Young ****
Bryan Zantos *

 

Link to Stewards Volunteer Hour Meter

SOS Trail Work

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     
.
     Stewards of the Sequoia 2005

Another Site By singletracker500