Wall of Fame

 

Who Worked on Sequoia Trails

Stewards of the Sequoia members performed 83% of all trail maintenance in the Sequoia National Forest in 2019. The remaining 17% was mostly done by the Forest Service under an OHV Grant provided as a match for the Stewards volunteer hours.

Volunteers who come out on Stewards of the Sequoia Trail Appreciation Days are doing important work to keep your trails open. 
 
 
2019 Wall of Fame

The below 75 Stewards of the Sequoia members deserve our heart felt thanks for spending-
  • 1836 hours working on 279 miles of trails in 2019
  • Clearing 430 downed trees in 2019
  • Installing 239 water bars to reduce erosion in 2019
Without their efforts many trails would be impassable and might remain closed forever

Working on trails can be fun and rewarding.
If you want to learn more about how you can put back into the trails you love and help keep them open visit our Events Page or send us an email

Asterisks * beside name denote number of days worked 
 
 
 
 

Mike Adams *
Dave Babroff **
Bryab Bedal *
Jonny Benskin *
Pete Biglay *
Roger Bolin ******
John Botello *
Carl Brandt *
Gil Busick **
Jimmy Campbell **
Chris Casteel *
Jon Cook **
Brent Cornelius *
Allison Diller ***
Dave Diller ****
Bob Dolmovic *
Cody Eide **
Randall Feiber *
Ken Ferguson **********
Chris Gibson *
Greg Ginsberg *
Kelly Gray **
Willie Grenier **
Rick Guzman *
Kevin Hemstreet **
Greg Hische *
Brian Homiak *
Chris Horgan **************
Jameson Jacaitis *
Amanda Jacob *
Greg Johnson **
Mike Kennard **
Andy Kurum *
Jeff Leonard ***
Scott Mallet **
Mike McGroarty *****
Don Mitchell **
Leo Monte *******
Curtis Newman **
Dave Nguyen **
Kenise Ochsner *
Manfred Ochsner ******
Mark Owen *
Dan Parker *
Jessica Perkins *
Bruce Purcell *
Stevie Re *
Glen Ripley **
Steve Roger **
Sarah Roofener ***
Dane Rudy *
Javier Ruiz **
David Schad *
Jeff Sherman ***
Bob Shetler **
John Sides **
Nathan Steibentz **
Billy Stepp *
Bob Surmon *
Dan Surmon *
John Surmon *
Vance Swanson **
Dave Sweeney *
Chris Thomas *
Richard Thompson *
John Tucker **
Rich Vacherot *
Emilio Valsechi **
Lance Vernstrom *
Mike Westler ***
Bryan Widholm *****
Kip Wood ****
Alan Yama ****
Alan Young *
Ryan Young **